Do You Have Dry, oily skin? Aren’t those supposed to be opposites? You might be able to relate to some or most of these observations.
1. Your skin is super oily most of the year.
2. Yet somehow dry and ashy at the same time.
Especially during winter.
3. It makes absolutely no sense to you.
4. Keeping oil in check takes a ton of maintenance.
Via Lions GAtes FIlm
5. You constantly carry around wet wipes.
6. And you’ve always felt as if your pores are huge.
Paramount Pictures / Via thecollegeprimp.wordpress.com
7. The urge to wash your face is constant.
HBO / Via russianmachineneverbreaks.com
8. So is the urge to touch it.
Fox / Via huffintonpost.com
Even though it’s not good for you.
9. You’ve always struggled with zits and acne.
Global HD / Via giphy.com
10. They are always so gross to pop.
Fox / Via gifpal.com
11. And they seem spring up right before something important.
Nikeleodeon / Via im-ready-im-ready.tumblr.com
Dates, weddings, interviews.
12. It’s almost like you’ll never grow out of it.
13. You were probably taunted with horrible nicknames like “pizza face” as a teenager.
Nickelodeon / Via thedarkcave.org
14. Your medicine cabinet mostly consists of skin care products.
15. And they all have that “for oily skin” distinction.
16. It makes no sense that you still have to moisturize.
BBC / Via thesoulessguy-tumblr.com
17. But you still have lotion with you at all times.
New Line Cinema / Via huffingtonpost.com
18. You’ve literally have tried every method of skin care.
Bluw Wolf Productions / Via collegetimes.com
19. But no matter what your face always feels dirty.
20. You have your dermatologist on speed dial just in case.
21. And you always take their advice to heart.
22. But not matter what you still have that non-stop shine.