Can you even believe what women did for beauty in the ’20s? Seems like work.
1. In one minute, this model goes through 100 years’ worth of hair and makeup trends.
She completely transforms into the most popular look from each decade from 1910 to 2010.
2. Here’s what women were doing in the ’20s.
3. The 1940s were all about the Victory Roll.
4. The ’60s were such a tease.
Don’t forget the blue eyeshadow.
5. If you’re allergic to hairspray, the ’80s were not for you.
The more crimping, the better.
6. Sigh. The ’90s were so good.
Good thing they’re making a comeback, right?
7. Just to be clear, 2010 will forever be known as the decade of duckface.