You can add some funky colors without going HAM on your hair.
1. Have your blonde fade perfectly to a rosy pink.
2. Or you can go for the gold. Rose gold, that is.
3. Or you can opt for a delicate white-lavender dip dye.
4. You can add a spot of fuchsia.
5. You can go for a rich burgundy ombré.
6. You can embrace the more gradient look.
7. You can pick and choose a few scattered strands to dye.
8. Or layer a dip dye with another dip dye.
9. You can add dark green undertones to your brunette locks.
10. Or make your hair a perfect transition from black to blue.
11. A lavender-blonde dip dye is ideal for summer.
12. As is a dirty blonde-blue-grey combo.
13. You can go a little more subtle with dark blue ends.
14. If you want to go light, you can try lavender.